Monday, May 21, 2018

Asher's Quiet Book

I've been making this book for a long time along with another one.  A long time is over a year.  Quiet books have lots of little things that you are cutting or figuring out.  But I think they are well worth it in the end.

Asher turned 2 at the beginning of the month.  I think that is a good age to have a quiet book.  Here it is.


I was given the old fashioned fabric by my sister and I really like it.  The inside cover is one use for it. 
The animals all come out of the bushes and the owl is hidden behind a door in the tree.  I connected all the animals so they wouldn't get lost.  


The cars move along the rope.  The truck is Asher's dad's truck.
Zippers are great fun also.


I made four seasons of leaves, flowers and snow for the tree.


Asher can learn to read and count numbers with this fun pepperoni pizza.


He is getting ready for the beach here.  The bucket keeps all his castle parts.


Boys like caterpillers.  And fish are always fun.


The back cover.  Some nice farm fabric that I had.
I made the book using rings so that I could always add to it if I want.


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and creative! I'm sure Asher will enjoy his Quiet book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a darling book and I really like the cover fabric also. I don't remember the inside fabric but I agree it is lovely! I am making some fidgit quilts now and may use a couple of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.